Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Waga Tenohira de Nemure Animate Tokuten 03-04


Cast :


Morikawa Toshiyuki (森川智之) as Nagi ()
Kimura Ryouhei (木村良平) as Yuito ()


Nagi-kun!

Yuito-san. If you are using such a loud voice in the reference room, the other onmyouji will scold you again, you know.

Now is not the time for something like that. Comfort me!

Ha? What did happened actually?

To be truth, I am having a fight with my girlfriend. Maybe she hates me now. What should I do?

What can even happen if you are discussing something like that to me?

I do not care who that I am talking to. I only want someone to listen to me, can you understand that feeling? Shizuki-kun or Shouma-kun is okay.  But, Shizuki-kun will absolutely only answer ‘Too bothersome’ and stop at that. Shouma-kun will smile and probably say ‘Come back here the day before yesterday’ or something like that. Kai-kun will do a nose laugh ‘Hah’ and then go. Haruya-kun… a little afraid with him. A, no. Even if he is like that, I think that Haruya-kun would probably listen to my story. But do not know why though, even if he is smiling all along, I will still shivering on my back, so instinctively I feel that it is not good. Uwa…

Then… I got selected because of that.

Yes. If Nagi-kun, you seems that you will listen to me seriously. And no matter how much I speak fondly of her, you will stand still and listening.

Wha… You said speak fondly…? I thought that I will listen to your fight with your girlfriend, it is not?

Ckckck. Fight is one of the fondly thing. It is because we love each other so deeply that we can have a confrontation. If we are with someone that we did not care, we will just brush it off and end it at that.

A.. haa. So it is something like that…?

Um hum, it is something like that. Well, I’d always discarded a troublesome human relationship like that before this though.

Then, why you did not cut it down with your partner right now and break off with her? I always thought that Yuito-san is someone who can became friend with a large number of women but did not becoming so deeply involved with them.

That is easy. Because she is a really different girl than the others. To me, she is the only one who I seriously thinking as a partner. Break off with her is out of the option, even if this world will end, there is no way that I will let her go.

A… haa. That surprised me. To think that there is someone who can make Yuito-san so serious like this…

If it is about an essential thing, I too will stand up and facing it. It just that there is no one like that before this.

Someone who can makes Yuito-san this serious… then she must be a splendid woman. Well, but of course, she cannot win against her.

Nagi-kun, did you said something just now?

No. Nothing at all. Just my thing. And then, with the woman who you really fall in love like that, why did you have a fight with her?

Haa… About that, to be frankly, it is because I really love her.

… Ha?

What is with that ‘Ha’, what? I am really seriously worrying in here, you know.

A… no. It just that, I cannot imagine a situation where you really love her but fighting because of it.

Really? It is been saying since a long time ago, did it not? That even a dog would not nip at a married couple’s quarrel.

Then you do realize that you are fighting a useless fight that even a dog would not nip at it, right?

It is not a useless fight! To me it is a life or death problem!

Die!? That… that is a problem! Yuito-san is, sort of, a human after all. You cannot die!

A, no. It is practically kind of a life or death problem, so I AM really happy that you worried about me. But what is that ‘sort of, a human’? That comment is a little mean, did it not?

And? Specifically, what is the problem in the end? Since it is have to do with a person’s life, so I cannot stay quiet about it.

That is because… my girlfriend is really cute.

… Ha??

I already said it a few minutes ago, I really love her, and top of that, she is really cute, that is why I cannot stop myself. No matter when, no matter where, I am thinking that I want to kiss here, that I want to hug her, I want to do this and that with her. But… she did not really like that. Said that she is embarrassed. And that shy appearance is really cute as well, in the end I made a pass to her. Stop it, finally she yell that to me.

A… haah…

Truthfully, I am at the fault as well since I cannot control myself. But you see, since she is so cute, the other guys are eyeing her. And the person herself is really thickhead, she did not realize a thing. So the only thing I can do is to show them our relationship. But, ‘Even though Suzuki-kun is watching us,’ she said another guy’s name, and I got a little angry and gone like ‘Do you more bothered with Suzuki-kun than me!?’

Haa…

And she did not saying anything else after that. ‘This is bad,’ when I thought something like that, it is already too late. Ah, I did chase her when she is going away angrily. But when I grabbed her shoulder, she pushed it off. And that is why I ended up in here.

Haah. It is truly literally the perfect example of even a dog would not nip at a married couple’s quarrel words.

A! Did you thinking like that also? Me and her are really like a married couple already, right?

Yuito-san. Did you really understand my words?

Of course! Me. And her. Are like a married couple, right?

Hah. No can do. Our conversation did not match up at all. Did all people who are falling in love become blind and their heads are filled with flower garden like this? Or is Yuito-san is the special one?

It is not like I am a special one. Everyone is like this. Well… even if I am saying that to Nagi-kun, you are probably would not understand that. You probably do not have a girl who you like after all.

That is rude! Even I have a girl who I like!

Seriously!? It is not something like ‘I like everyone in this world like a family,’ you know, it is about love. It is a really different matter with ‘I will protect human’ feeling!

Protect human is a duty that I received, it is not something that is coming from my feeling. But, she is different. I, myself, who is wishing to protect her. Because I do not want to lose her, that is why I protecting her. I really, really like her.

That face… you are serious. Uwaa, I cannot believe this! Nee, what kind of girl that can make you fall in love, Nagi-kun?

A…! It is a girl who is such a waste to someone like me. She is so tender, so excellent, but got a strong heart, she is always supporting me. I never found an existence like her before this.

Uwaa. Such praises! It makes me want to meet her more and more!

No… no… no can do! She is my only girl! I do not want to show her to Yuito-san!

Hee… even Nagi-kun can feels jealousy! So fresh! I got to saw another face of you just now.

E…! A…um, I am sorry. I know that it means that my heart is so small if I am feeling jealousy like that.

Ha? It is such a normal thing, no? Everyone will feel jealousy at some time. More over if it is about a girl that they like, they will think that they did not want to show her to another person. It is not that strange to think like that. I am like that as well.

Is… that so?

Hm-mm. As long as there is someone who can be a third person, I think that everyone will think like that. In that kind of degree, Shizuki-kun, Shouma-kun, Kai-kun, even Haruya-kun maybe the same like that also.

That… Haruya-san also will have this kind of feeling?

Ah… no. That is maybe, okay. Haruya-kun is a little non-standard after all. I cannot even imagine Haruya-kun’s appearance when he is so madly in love with one girl for a starter.

Haa… A, then, is it normal also… to think that you want to touch your beloved one?

Normal, it is so normal. Moreover, I said something like that earlier, right? No matter when, no matter where, want to hug and kiss her.

But, did it not the reason why Yuito-san fighting with your girlfriend? Then this desire that I feels, it is not better if I just shut it on my heart…?

I think that it is okay if you do it not more than necessary? Firstly, Nagi-kun is stoic after all. Did it not better if you just become a little honest with your feelings?

Then, touching her with ‘The wind makes your hair stuck in your face’ reason; at the date after school while we are eating crepes, kiss her with ‘There is crème on your face’ reason and hug her while she is stumble upon that; while she is trying to go down on the stairs with ‘It is dangerous if you fall’ reason then I hug her with princess-hug style; even in a dark room situation, lying to her with ‘So that onryou would not aim at you, I will apply a remedy for that’ and then I put my body into her, it is not a big problem?

… Nagi-kun, you are seriously doing an amazing thing, you realize it? More than that, the last thing is not a good thing to do as an onmyouji, did it not?

I… I only thinking that I want to do something like that. It is not like I already doing them. Hah.

It is good, is it not? It is only natural that you want to touch a person that you like. Well, it is not good with lying, but if you are going out with her, it is not a problem I think. As for me, I am so deeply moved that even Nagi-kun can feeling something like that.

Then… it is okay if I am conclude that it is okay if I am doing something like that, right?

Of course! Rather, to me, I am feeling relieved right now!

Relieved…? Why?

Because if even someone who is not human like Nagi-kun can have a feeling to want to touch the beloved someone like that, then that means that it is a feeling that all the people who is falling in love would have. We could say, it means that she do have a feeling that she want to touch us as well.

A, but, for Yuito-san, it is not because Yuito-san is touching her a lot that you guys are fighting?

A… well, yes. But it is not like she said that she did not want me to touch her. It just that she is embarrassed if I am doing it in front of other people. Well, but I do want to show her as mine, so by all means, I would not restraint myself even if we are in front of other people.

Embarrassed… Then if she is really dislike it, I will touch her mostly when we are alone.

But, that means that Nagi-kun’s girlfriend cannot show it off, right? What if by any chance she is doing something with other guy, what will you do?

At that time… I will do it.

You… you will do it… you mean you will stop their life? But if you do something like that, it means that it will contradict your existence which is to protect human, right?

Yes. That is why I will wager my life and follow her. That is my love toward her.

That is heavy.

And more, she did kill me already, once.

He!? Then how come you are in here now?

Because I am not a human, I can revive as usual.

Uwaa… so lightly. But did it not mean that it will bring a misfortune to that other guy?

It is only a matter of it is better if he did not make a pass with her.

Unexpectedly, Nagi-kun is so scary.

Is that so? I never saw myself like that.

That you did not realize it, it makes you scarier. That kind of person, once they exploded, it will be amazing. Usually you did controlling yourself to not touch her, right? It will be more than that, you may even pin her down even in front of others. It is not even can be compared with my fight.

Maybe so… But that is the more reason why I want to practice.

Then, how about you touch her a little more? If you get skinship little by little with her, I think that it will satisfy you.

Hem. For Yuito-san, it is quite an unusual constructive opinion, I think.

What is with that an unusual!?

Among us, I always think that Yuito-san is a hilarious fool character.

Do not just go and speak out a terrible thing!

But, strangely, I cannot hate you. That is one of Yuito-san’s charm, right.

Eee….

After you gave me such an advice, I will go and practice with her. Well then!

There he goes. Heh, that means that that girl is very important to Nagi-kun. I hope it goes well. Heeh… rather than about other people problem, it is more about mine, right. Haa… how can I make up with her… Ha? Mail? …Heh. What is this. Apologize first before I can do that, that is so sly. This is a part that makes her cute, it makes me more charmed by her more than necessary. N, then I will go now and do a reconciliation kiss with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment