Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Suzuha Yumi 「Sweeten」




Do you know my feeling?
So ardent that I hurt.

Do you hear my calling?
Just burn inside my heart.

my love, your love,
which’s near the truth?
I don’t care.

You tie me up softly with sweet love.
I wanna drift there it’s the world like a spice.

Do you know the way to my dream
So shining that I can’t see it.
I believe you know it.
Just Only you carry out.

my lips, your lips,
They’re too far away too,
How long can I touch your heart?

my life, your life,
Please bind us with a chain then Kiss me,
“Love me do”
Only you’re seen.

You hold me tight, and take me to light.
I wanna be there with you till the last time.

You feel me? right.
Your voice is like honey, melt me,
How sweet the sound is
Kiss, more and more.

You tie me up hotly with stormy love.
I wanna sleep there it’s the heaven like a spice.

Please keep me all night.
Please blindfold me, get rid of the memories of all except you
I want nothing but you

1 comment: