Wednesday, September 4, 2013

「Farewell Song」 Sample




Finally, the PV for Sakamaki Shuu was out!!

Kyaa, Toriumi-sama, you did a very good job!! I'm playing this song again and again, and you make me melt with that 「・・・さようなら」 part (>///<)


Kono katamuki kaketa umi no hate
Tatta hitori hiza wo kakae madoromu
Kizutsukerareta tsuki wa So,DayDream
Hidoku ibitsu de omowasu, hikitsubushita
Ikiru kota wa, michi hiku koto,
Demo, tada kaketeiku, mushin de
Gomen ne,
Hidoku aimai na kotoba bakari, nokoshita ne

「・・・Sayounara」
Mayowazu, naki hajimeta kirisame tachi
Yasashiku, sekai no tobira wo tozasu
Te wo nobashi fureta mono ga kokochi yokute
Nandomo, kono mune wo sasu yo
Nee, kiete・・・・・・ kiete・・・・・・ kiete・・・・・・


I wrote this depending on my ears, so forgive any mistake that I made. And I didn't translate this since I'm not poetry enough LOL I'll leave that job to anyone else.

This character CD will release on 2013.10.02, the same day as the release date of Fero☆men 4th single!! Oh GOD!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment